Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Unforgiven



music: "The Unfogiven", by Apocalyptica



It seems that all the sadness of this world has come
to visit me tonight - such a night, so cold but bright.


But I must hide, so that mother won't see me
and the cats will keep running, children, around the house.


All the tears came to see me, and all the memories,
all the pain dressed in delicate satin clothes, with samurai swords.
I can't be alone, 'cause mother will see me crying before them
memories dressed like nineteen century dandies


You see, I have this drink with me and these fake friends celebrating outside.
My brother rum, don't you let me down - my only hope, my light.
my fake light until sunshine, that's eternity trapped in a bottle
medicine of pirates, freedom and wind from the seas I could never see.


It seems all the dreadful, ridiculous, beautiful memories came to visit me
Hate is my bodyguard, like Cerberus the Dog, it prevents me from forgiving
the horrible Unforgiven, Unforgiveable People from Outside.

No comments: